How to Unlock Pattern Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos trick or guide today we are sharing with you, Rooting the Samsung Galaxy 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos trick can help to remove pattern lock of Samsung Galaxy 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos After share on Remove Pattern Lock on All Sony Xperia M and also best guide on open lock in Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 today we are talking about this.
You know Unlock Pattern or remove Pattern lock is now days most searching by peoples.Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos seems to be great device that came up with boasts of quad code 1.2 GHz CPU supporting dual SIM, 5 Mega pixel amazing camera and 4.7 inch display. The main thing about Galaxy 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos is that it currently runs on Android 4.1.2 which seems to be decent. If you are running this firmware and have Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos device, then this article might be useful for you. So let’s get started to this guide and learn how to root your Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos device easily.
Precautions before Remove Pattern on Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos
Before you are going to get started with this, make sure that you are fulfilling these conditions:
· Your Galaxy 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos device must be running on I8552XXAMH2 firmware. It will be not good for you to try out this method on any other firmware or any other galaxy device.
· Make sure that you are backing up your data before getting started to this guide.
· You should need to charge your android device more than 80% before starting this process.
· Also make sure that before you are going to start this process, you are having the entire drivers that are required. If you are not having any of the required drivers, then you should need to install Samsung Kies that will take care of these things.
Things to Download:Remove Pattern on Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos
You should need to download the essential things that are required during this process:
How to Unlock Pattern Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos Remove Easily
Flashing the Older Rootable Kernel:
1. First of all you will need to extract Odin 1.85.rar file that you have download from the above given links.
2. Once you have extracted files, double click on Odin3 v1.85.exe in order to start running this program.
3. Now you will need to enter your device into download mode. In order to do so, you will need to turn off your device and then press and hold these three buttons at same time (Volume Download+ Power Button+ Home) for making your device enter in download mode.
4. Then you will need to click on PDA button in program and you will need to locate KERNEL-GT-I8552-INU-I8552XXAMDB-1366790034.tar file that you have recently download and then click on ok button so that it will be loaded on Odin. After that ID:COM field on Odin will turn into yellow light which means that your device is properly connected and recognized. If you are facing any issue, uninstall Samsung kies and reinstall it.
5. Now you will need to make sure that both Flash Lock and Re-partition options are not selected, this is important thing as if these options are ticked it may brick your device.
6. Now click on start option.
7. Once the process is done, you will need to reboot your device.
8. Your device is now having older root able kernel and you are ready to go for this process.
Rooting the Galaxy 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos
1. You will need to first connect your device with your PC and then copying the Framaroot-1.6.0 apk file into device SD card.
2. After that you will need to use ES File Explorer and then navigate to Framaroot file that is present in your device SD card. (Make sure you have enabled install apps from unknown resource)
3. You will then need to application drawer and then open Framaroot app. Then tap on Gandalf and after that wait for success popup.
4. You will then need to reboot device and you are done with this guide.
Congrats!! You have unlocked and rooted your Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos device. So this was a detailed guide about how to unlock Samsung 6802 Galaxy Ace Duos easily in 2015 and I hope you liked and enjoyed it and found it helpful for you. If you have any queries or suggestions regards this guide, feel free to ask in the comments section. If you need more about unlock pattern or remove pattern lock then please ask us.